Yay! It's the school holidays! And December might just be the best one too, because... no holiday homework (if we remember correctly)!
It's the perfect month to explore the outdoors! And we have the programme exactly for that!
Our December Camp Junior Urban Farmer is here! This time, we want to invite kids to really immerse themselves into the farm life, and spend three days with us at the farm, doing everything from gardening, to eating delicious food, to exercising our artistic sides, to fostering new friendships with fellow budding eco warriors!
Over the course of three half days, the junior urban farmers will learn in a fun, safe and engaging way.
- Day 1: Let’s Get Our Hands Dirty!
- Day 2: Turning Nature into Art
- Day 3: Farm to Table to Tummy
The programme includes:
- Meet our farmers, and take a multi-sensory tour of our farm.
- See, touch and smell plants and cute critters like insects. Learn that there’s nothing to be scared of, but a whole world to be explored.
- Find out how plants, animals and insects all depend on one another, and why it is important that we protect nature.
- Pick up tips and tricks of gardening, from growing plants from seed to taking care of mature plants.
- Explore the multiple farm treasure and create your very own piece of art.
Let your kids discover the joys of outdoor exploration and sow seeds for a lifetime of nature appreciation! They will also get to take home the plants and crafts from the activities, to continue the learning journey beyond the workshop.
Suitable for children aged 10-12 years old. Sign up now! For the best learning experience for your child, only a limited number of spaces are available. To help children to have a holistic and engaging learning experience, only 3-day sign ups will be available.
📆 08 to 10 December 2020, Tuesday to Thursday
⏰ Day 1: 830am to 1230pm
⏰ Day 2: 830am to 1230pm
⏰ Day 3: 10am to 2pm
📍 Edible Garden City, 60 Jalan Penjara Singapore 149375
🎟 $380 / child for 3-day bundle, including all taxes and materials
🌱 🐛 ☀️ 🧤 ♻️ 🖍️ 🌼 🍕
CAMP Junior Urban Farmer DECEMBER Holiday Programme (08 to 10.12.20)
In the spirit of sustainable living and eco-consciousness, we would like to urge everyone to bring your own bottle to recycle and to bring your own bag to carry your take-aways home after your workshop session!