We are happy to finally welcome visitors back to our farm!
Times might be a little different now, but let's keep our spirits up, and keep the learning going. Join us as we bring the classroom outdoors with a safe-distanced half-day CAMP Junior Urban Farmer OCTOBER Children's Day Special!
Our kids have been cooped up indoors, and haven't had the same opportunities to enjoy play and discovery time outdoors. This school holiday, Edible Garden City's staple kids' workshop takes the form of a half-day programme on the farm. The budding young farmers will learn in a fun, safe and engaging way. The programme includes:
- Meet our farmers, and take a multi-sensory tour of our farm.
- See, touch and smell plants and cute critters like insects. Learn that there’s nothing to be scared of, but a whole world to be explored.
- Find out how plants, animals and insects all depend on one another, and why it is important that we protect nature.
- Pick up tips and tricks of gardening, from growing plants from seed to taking care of mature plants.
- Explore the multiple farm treasure and create your very own piece of art.
Let your kids discover the joys of outdoor exploration and sow seeds for a lifetime of nature appreciation! They will also get to take home the plants and crafts from the activities, to continue the learning journey beyond the workshop.
Suitable for children aged 5-10 years old. Sign up now! For the best learning experience for your child, only a limited number of spaces are available.
📆 09 October 2020, Friday (5 to 10 years old)
⏰ 830am to 1230pm
📍 Edible Garden City, 60 Jalan Penjara Singapore 149375
🎟 $150 / child, including all taxes and materials
🌱 🐛 ☀️ 🧤 ♻️ 🖍️ 🌼
CAMP Junior Urban Farmer OCTOBER Children's Day Special (09.10.20)
In the spirit of sustainable living and eco-consciousness, we would like to urge everyone to bring your own bottle to recycle and to bring your own bag to carry your take-aways home after your workshop session!