The more comfortable you are dressed, the better you learn - is this theory true? Well, as intrepid (very amateur researchers) here at Edible Garden City, we are going to test this hypothesis, with an online class! We are excited to launch "Pyjama-based Learning: Growing Microgreens at Home" as our first foray into the world of web-based workshops!
Want to grow your own salad but don’t have much space? Microgreens are the way to go! Tasty, easy to grow and nutrient-dense, they are a wonderful addition to your meals to have as salads or tasty garnishes for your food. Typically seen in fine dining restaurants, they're suitable for home growing - lucky for all of us!
In this session, we’ll cover:
- The nutritional benefits of microgreens.
- Techniques and methods to grow microgreens at home.
- Ways to use microgreens in your dishes.
- Hands-on time! Prepare your own planting medium and sow seeds.
Participants will grow and nurture their own microgreens which can be harvested in 2-3 weeks' time! All materials will be shipped to you before the workshop, so that you can grow along with our trainers! Class sizes will be kept very small, to give a more intimate experience despite the virtualness of it all, so sign up now!
Please note that the online class will be conducted in English. This session is suitable for ages 13 and up.
📆 06 June 2020, Saturday
⏰ 10am to 1045am, 1130am to 1215pm
🎟 $15 / pax, including all taxes and materials
Pyjama-based Learning: Growing Microgreens at Home (06.06.20)
1. All workshop tickets are non-refundable.
2. Any exchange of workshop dates or participant names will be considered on case-by-case basis. Participants should inform us of any proposed changes at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the actual day of the workshop.
3. In the case of no-show, late attendance or early departure, no refund, replacement, make-up or exchange will be made.
4. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time and at the sole discretion of Edible Garden City.