The “Family that Farms Together” Tour is our flagship Talk & Tour with a family-friendly twist. Create everlasting family memories in our specially-designed family farm tour! Inspire a love of nature within your children, and share with them the importance of caring for our environment.
Enjoy a welcome drink made from freshly-harvested herbs, before a multi-sensory interactive walk around our farm with one of our farmers. Learn how we use insects to recycle food waste, and how we believe the future of farming will take shape!
In addition, experience being a farmer for a day; smell, taste and touch the edible plants that we grow, and understand the importance of using sustainable, pesticide-free farming methods.
It’s not a true farm day without getting your hands a little dirty! Feed our free-ranging chickens Popeyes, Sarah and JQ (named after our farmers!). Make your own recyclable self watering planter, and assemble your own personal pot of plant to bring home! For this segment, participants are reminded to bring a tall 1.5 litre plastic water bottle that they wish to recycle.
This tour is for families with young children aged 3-12 years old. Hence, adults must be accompanied with at least one child aged 3-12 years old. All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
The 4 pax bundle is only available to groups of 4 with at least one child aged 3-12 years old. For example, 3 adults aged 13 and up, plus 1 child aged 12 or below.
Each group of 4 is allowed to bring one child aged below 3 at no additional charge.
*If you are unable to assemble a group of 4, individual tickets are available at $45 / pax for all ages.
Date: 06 July 2019, Saturday
Time: 10am - 12pm
Venue: Citizen Farm, 60 Jalan Penjara Singapore 149375
Price: 4 pax bundle (with minimum 1 child from 3 to 12 years old) at $165
*Individual pax at $45 / pax (aged 3 and up)
Prices include all taxes and materials
The Family that Farms Together Tour (06.07.2019)
In the spirit of sustainable living and eco-consciousness, we would like to urge everyone to bring your own bottle to recycle and to bring your own bag to carry your take-aways home after your workshop session!
1. All workshop tickets are non-refundable.
2. Participants are required to show proof of purchase by producing the workshop tickets in digital or physical form.
3. Any exchange of workshop dates or participant names will be considered on case-by-case basis. Participants should inform us of any proposed changes at email@example.com at least 3 days before the actual day of the workshop.
4. In the case of no-show, late attendance or early departure, no refund, replacement, make-up or exchange will be made.
5. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time and at the sole discretion of Edible Garden City.